The NOVOFLEX C is a direct drive high-performance central impression (C.I.) flexographic printing press with sleeve technology. Designed for printing at speeds up to 600 m/min, the machine is geared to meet the highest demands in flexible packaging printing.
The main press section of the NOVOFLEX C excels with the following features:
- compact closed-frame design with a low-vibration
- cast iron construction
- satellite positioning of colour decks for perfect ink transfer
- good accessibility
- all supply and drive components are installed on the machine's drive side
- high-precision colour decks
|Printing decks||8 /10|
|Printing width||1300 – 1650 mm (51.1” – 67”)|
|Repeat length||max. 1250 mm (max.49" )|
|Speed||400 / 600 / 800 m/min (1,300 / 2,000 / 2624 ft/min)|
|Printing width||1300 – 1650 mm|
|Repeat length||max. 1250 mm|
|Speed||400 / 600 / 800 m/min|
NOVOFLEX C flexo presses are available with various systems to facilitate sleeve handling. Access to the printing decks on the operator's side is provided by hinged double doors, roll-up gates, or swing doors with Pre-Make-Ready glass elements. To ease work to be done on the upper colour decks, lifting platforms or the PORT-A-SLEEVE sleeve handling system can be used. Various sleeve change carts facilitate handling of sleeves and adapters and in this way reduce press down time.
Optional features available for incorporation into NOVOFLEX C presses also include the multiple award winning EASY-SET HD automatic impression setting system as well as EASY-REG, a feature for automatic pre-register setting. Both systems result in a marked reduction of the time needed for job changeover. As an added benefit, extra production capacity is provided, as is a major reduction of waste.
The modular construction of the NOVOFLEX C allows a wide range of configurations including:
- shafted or shaftless flying splice unwind and rewind units
- thermal oil, steam, gas or electric drying air heating
- flexo and gravure in-line stations
The trend to short runs will continue. These advanced features give minimum possible sleeve change times:
- fully automatically opening and closing plate cylinder
- and anilox roll bearings
- anilox and plate sleeve pushers to facilitate removal of sleeves
- unobstructed access to the press section, dryers,
- winders, electronics as well as drive and control
- sleeve changing concept with platforms and sleeve
- PROCONTROL TS touch-screen operator desk with
- full order menu, order management and information capability
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.