The latest version of our successful range of bottomers for hot-air sealed PP woven fabric sacks provides increased output, improved sack quality, extended flexibility and greater ease of operation. Marketing of the AD CONVERTEX world-wide is taken care of by our sales partners BSW / Bag Solutions Worldwide.
Sacks made out of woven PP are known for their unequalled robustness which combines with minimum material usage. The AD CONVERTEX produces woven PP sacks, which, in addition to these advantages, allow for automatic placement and filling and, as a result of their brick-type shape, provide obvious advantages in terms of logistic handling and an attractive presentation of the packaged goods.
|Sack width||25 – 60 cm|
|Sack length||45 – 91 cm|
|Bottom width||8 – 18 cm|
|Product speed AD CONVERTEX SLC 120||max. 120 sacks/min|
|Product speed AD CONVERTEX SL 100||max. 100 sacks/min|
|Product speed AD CONVERTEX SL 80||max. 80 sacks/ min|
|Product speed AD CONVERTEX CL 60||max. 60 sacks/min|
Sacks made on the AD CONVERTEX bottomer ensure perfect protection for a broad range of products even under the most adverse transport and handling conditions and in the most severe climatic situations.
Backed by the unique experience and competence of Windmöller & Hölscher in the design and manufacture of bottomers, the AD CONVERTEX offers outstanding economic advantages. Marketing of the machine world-wide is handled by our sales partner BSW / Bag Solutions Worldwide, the specialist for complete systems as well as individual components for the production of woven PP sacks.
The essential advantages of the machine at a glance:
- Adhesive free sack making process, using the hot-gas sealing process
- High output (max. 80 sacks/min.).
- Great flexibility with sack dimensions (filling volumes from approx. 12.5 – 75 litres).
- Perfectly intact sacks through magnetic transport system using no needles.
- Short changeover times and convenient touch screen operation, scales at all adjustment locations, servo drives in place of change gears.
- High effective up-time through operational reliability and low maintenance requirement.
- Operating convenience and job safety meeting the highest standards.
Outstanding technical features:
- Fabric tube unwind with hydraulic roll lift to facilitate roll handling.
- Continuous draw of the fabric tube, using modern low maintenance servo drive technology.
- Double micro-perforation for high venting performance without product spillage.
- Hole punch to reliably fix the valve within the sack
- Innovative magnet transport with servo drives in the intermittent and continuous feed sections for faultless sacks without pin holes caused by transport needles (previous concept).
- High performance tube end opener.
- Precisely controlled pre-heating of sack bottoms as well as valve and bottom patch webs.
- Hot-air blowers with newly designed pivoting system for precise positioning of air exit nozzles.
- Servo drives to determine the valve and bottom patch feed length without change gears.
- Capability of alternative open-mouth sack production.
- Packet delivery for easy take-off of finished sacks.
- Job safety in compliance with EU directives (CE safety mark).
- Modem connection with W&H Information and Diagnostics Centre (IDC).
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.