AM 8125 is a highly flexible high-performance universal tuber covering the entire spectrum of multiwall paper sack production. Owing to its extensive flexibility, the machine can be customised to meet the most diverse production requirements and conditions. It is the ideal piece of equipment when it comes to small order volumes.
|Number of plies||max. 3 or 4|
|Tube width||18 – 75 cm|
|Tube length||32 – 165 cm|
|Product speed||max. 500 tubes/min|
- Extraordinarily large size range and maximum flexibility with sack constructions(size range 1:23)
- Very high output (up to 500 tubes/min)
- High changeover efficiency through automatic size change capability (CNC system) and digital cross- and seam pasting.
- High effective up-time through operational reliability and low maintenance requirements
- Maximum product quality as a result of the belt tear-off principle which ensures careful treatment of the material
- Optimal operating convenience and job safety
- Diameter variable cross perforation tools
- Shaftless unwind (optional)
- Skip or continuous venthole perforation with singleor multiple pin roller supports
- Sound enclosure, job safety per EU standards (CE conformity mark)
- Setting, change-over and repair aids
- Web threading aid, roller wash-up system, tool mounting from the side of the machine
- Belt tear-off
- Two-motor drive (AC servo technology) with highly dynamic PCS cut register controller
- PC based machine control with WINDOWS™ XP operating system, CNC technology with integrated job preparation system, and modem communication with W&H IDC (information and diagnostics center)
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.