AD 8330 is the highly efficient and flexible multi-purpose valve bottomer for small and medium size bags. Featuring digital pasting technology, it sets new standards in terms of changeover times and product quality. Glue pads preparation and management are now a thing of the past; the new technology helps you react quickly on your customers' requirements.
|Sack width||18 – 60 cm|
|Sack length||25 – 118 cm|
|Bottom width||7 – 18 cm|
|Bottom center distance||18 – 100 cm|
|Sack volume||2 – 100 Litres|
|Product speed||max. 330 sacks/min|
- Flexibility with sack dimensions and constructions (filling volumes from approx. 2 to 100 litres)
- High output (up to 330 sacks/min.) High output is also achieved when processing large bottom widths and sophisticated sack constructions; this is owed to the kinematic bottom opening principle. Max. packet frequency: 25/min.
- Minimised down time through automated size changeover (digital paste application system in conjunction with CNC) and bottom patch printers with pre-makeready capability.
- Maximised up-time through high operational reliability and low maintenance requirements.
- Superb product quality because of notably reduced water penetration from the glue into the paper, "Elastogrip" bottom width scoring system, bottom edge pressing, drum delivery system and chambered doctor blade colour units.
- High level of operator friendliness and job safety.
- Laterally movable tube aligner
- Diagonal and bottom width scoring with rubber anvil rollers
- Kinematic bottom opening principle
- Two fully equipped valve units with optimised accessibility and servo driven paper web draws
- Cantilevered paste application rollers
- Digital gluing system which uses contact nozzles in place of pads, with precise glue flow control
- Transport system with easily changed transport rollers and cable cord transport belts
- "Elastogrip" bottom width scoring
- Zero shear bottom edge pressing
- Bottom cap units with servo driven paper web draws and integrated highly dynamic PCS cut register controller
- MINIFLEX 4-colour central impression bottom cap printer in sleeve technology with direct drives
- Two drum delivery system, standard or compact design
- PC based machine control with PROCONTROL TS (Touch Screen) operator interface
- CNC system including integrated job preparation function
- Computer-aided paste pattern creation and management
- Import and export of size data from and to other machines
- Integrated CCS quality assurance system with electronic cam controller
- Internet based communication with W&H Information and Diagnostics Centre (IDC)
- Low-maintenance AC main drive, safety in compliance with EU standards (CE conformity mark)
In conjunction with a W&H tuber, the automated material flow systems TRANSYSTEMS, TRANSIFLEX or TRANS-TOWER and the ARCOMAT robot palletiser or, alternatively, the ROTASAC bag-on-a-roll winder, the AD 8320 bottomer represents a highly efficient in-line system for the fully automatic production of multiwall paper sacks.
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.