AD 8320 is the highly efficient and flexible multi-purpose valve bottomer for small and medium size bags. It is the first bottomer in the world to produce sacks with filling volumes down to 2 litres and specially suited to short run production with frequent size changeovers.
|Sack width||18 – 60 cm|
|Sack length||25 – 118 cm|
|Bottom width||7 – 18 cm|
|Bottom center distance||18 – 100 cm|
|Sack volume||2 – 100 litres|
|Product speed||max. 330 sacks/min|
- Flexibility with sack dimensions and constructions (filling volumes from approx. 2 to 100 litres)
- High output (up to 330 sacks/min.) High output is also achieved when processing large bottom widths and sophisticated sack constructions; this is owed to the kinematic bottom opening principle. Max. packet frequency: 25/min.
- Minimised down time through automated size changeover (CNC) and bottom patch printers with pre-makeready capability.
- Maximised up-time through high operational reliability and low maintenance requirements.
- Superb product quality because of advanced pasting technology, "Elastogrip" bottom width scoring system, bottom edge pressing, drum delivery system and chambered doctor blade colour units.
- High level of operator friendliness and job safety.
- Laterally movable tube aligner
- Diagonal and bottom width scoring with rubber anvil rollers
- Kinematic bottom opening principle
- Two fully equipped valve units with optimised accessibility and servo driven paper web draws
- Cantilevered paste application rollers, closed chamber glue units with direct drive ceramic coated glue rollers, glue level and glue usage monitoring
- Transport system with easily changed transport rollers and cable cord transport belts
- "Elastogrip" bottom width scoring
- Zero shear bottom edge pressing
- Bottom cap units with servo driven paper web draws and integrated highly dynamic PCS cut register controller
- MINIFLEX 4-colour central impression bottom cap printer in sleeve technology with direct drives
- Two drum delivery system, standard or compact design
- Job safety concept in compliance with EU standards (CE conformity mark)
- PC based machine control with PROCONTROL TS (Touch Screen) operator interface
- CNC system including integrated job preparation function
- Import and export of size data from and to other machines
- Integrated CCS quality assurance system with electronic cam controller
- Internet based communication with W&H Information and Diagnostics Centre (IDC)
- Low-maintenance AC main drive, safety in compliance with EU standards (CE conformity mark)
In conjunction with a W&H tuber, the automated material flow systems TRANSYSTEMS, TRANSIFLEX or TRANS-TOWER and the ARCOMAT robot palletiser or, alternatively, the ROTASAC bag-on-a-roll winder, the AD 8320 bottomer represents a highly efficient in-line system for the fully automatic production of multiwall paper sacks.
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.